Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Time for Everything.

First attempt at creating a blog. Here we go!!

    On the drive over to the mountains today, Joe (my love :) and I were talking about how stuff in life just doesn't seem to go right at times. He was bummed out but I told him that things could be worse, because they really could be and to be grateful for what you do have.
    I'm grateful for having a family who loves and cares about me. There's many people out in this world who feel alone because they have lost contact with their family over a disagreement or sadly, death. Appriciate who's in your life and don't take their presence for granted. Even though it's sad to think about, but that one person who you cussed out today might be gone tomorrow. That's why, in my opinion, it's best to be forgiving or at least be optimistic. Live not in the past, but in the present; tomorrow is a day away. Carpe diem.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment