Sunday, July 15, 2012

Moving Day

My family and I have to move to a different house because the landlord sold the house. But it's not a big move, it's just down the street. Pretty lame-o! But whatever. We packed up all of our stuff, and it's A LOT and we our moving to our new house, right. down. the. street. I'm not emotionally attached to this house, we only lived here for 2 years, I didn't have my childhood here, but Marc is. He still misses our old house though, he tells us all the time. My wish is that one day we'll have a house under our name once again and Marc could have a house to always call home and a room painted and decorated to his liking. He said I could decorate his new room, but since we're renting I can't paint a mural like in his old room, little Marky would love that.
So right now I'm drinking the last bits of coffee and I feel my energy pills that I took for this long fay kicking in, that's a sign to get off the computer and get moving. Well on the bright side, I get to decorate a whole new room and Itzel and Marc said I could design their room as well. I'm happy. One day people will be handing me checks for designing their rooms.
Gonna go start moving, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment