Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday is Payday

                            
Sunday is payday. And paydays are the best! Just not the candy, I hate the candy bar.
                   I completed my first week of work at the corner market. Being a cashier/stoker/janitor has taken a toll on my  body, I'm tired but I'll get used to. The first day was so hard! I was lost on a bunch of things, learning all the prices, and then doing the day's tally, UGH. I wish I had to clock in, scan the customer's merchandise, then clock out. But nope, little business, big responsibilities.
                   There's so many things I want to buy with my minimum wage check...but the smart and grown thing to do is save up, or give it to mom. Mom's always like money. So that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment