Thursday, March 15, 2012

Look. Don't touch.

Is it wrong to have a crush on someone while in a commited relationship? No. At least I don't think it is. I know my man is good looking but that doesn't mean there isn't other good looking men out there. Such as the sexy guy working a the cell phone kiosk at the mall with that smile he flashes at me whenever I walk by for the 3rd or 4th time (why did I come to mall anyway). He's just eye candy though. I wouldn't dare exchange numbers with him or anything beyond that. Just think back to 3rd grade and you had a crush on the cutest guy in your class but you were to shy to flirt, I don't even think I knew what flirting was, but all I knew is that he was cute and I would die if he knew that I constantly day dreamed about him. It's just like that, an innocent crush. I don't love my boyfriend any less or think he's less attractive having some eye candy and especially because I know he checks out other girls. We'll be in line at QT and he'll say "That girl has nice legs", but it's alright because it's my legs that will be wrapped around him later on and mine are nicer.  

Crushes come and go but our reletionship gets stronger by the year. I'll continue admiring God's work from a distance and that's it. It's pleasure for the eyes and who doesn't want pleasures in life? Just remember to look, not touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment