Monday, March 12, 2012

My Week in Photos

I haven't blog and ooooooh, a long time. I just kind of drifted off. So I'm going to start with some photos from my sucky camera phone(hopefully I can keep on it)


I was out on my front yard, soaking up some sunlight, when this little butterfly came about. i hang around for about 10 minutes and I bet a looked like an idiot chasing it for this blurry picture.


My brother just grabbed my yoga mat and said, "I'm going to shoot you with my bazooka. BBSSSH!!!!" I was cracking up.



I tried Nutella for the first time in my life, and let me tell you...it DOES live up to it's reputation. If you have ever ate a Duvalin(Mexican candy) it tastes just like chocolate side. I've been eating it everyday.


I'm addicted to nail polish. I hate having bare nails, artless nails to be exact. I saw a design on Pintrest and tried to copy it and failed, but I still like the way it came out.

Sunday mornings call for a hearty breakfast and mom hoked it up like always. She got a bit creative with the e eggs. She grilled an onion ring then cooked the egg in it side side up. Very cool, Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment